As of April 2018:
- Finishing School:
- I have three semesters left to finish my AAS in Computer Programming. My goal is not to stop here but to transfer to a 4 year College
- Adding to my github:
- You can look at the
work in progress under "palletstore" in my github. The purpose of "palletstore" is to:
Why is this important when storing inventory? If you work in a warehouse or any place that stores products that have a shelf life, you do want to retrieve the product with the oldest date first so that it can be used before the newly stored product. At one point in my work life, I was part of a kitchen staff and I had to be mindful of which ingredients to use first before they expired; always asking myself, "Do I use the freshly arrive tomatoes or do I used the older tomatoes?"
- Find and store newly arrived inventory by automatically finding an empty location
and time stamp the product with the date the storing occurred.
- Find and retrieve currently stored inventory in a specific location by looking at its date.
- CompTIA certifications:
- Working on my Linux+, Network+, and Security+ certificates from CompTIA. THIS IS A TEST
- When there is time:
- I like to take the opportunity and volunteer at the The Salvation Army
an organization very dear to me.